Outrank the competition with SEO.
- Be seen on the first page.
- Get found locally.
- Increase sales and leads.
Request a quote for your project today.Request a Quote
We’re not rookies.
And we’re just getting started.
And we are all friendly!
to get you on top…
Reach local customers.
We use the latest technology to track users on your website to determine where your customers are coming from.
Target the right customers.
Allow your audience to find you online at different stages of the sales cycle.
More sales, leads, and results!
Bring in better quality traffic that is more likely to convert.
Stay ahead of your competitors.
Stay ahead of the competition by ranking at the top of organic search results.
Get found on Google .
Ensure your website is fully optimized for both search engines and consumers.
Better results over time.
We continually optimized your website over time, using a variety of techniques. This means you should continue to rank better and better.
Yes! These are real people, ready to help you.
Search Engine Marketing Services
increasefor Keystone Architecture
increasefor Power Apparel
Positionfor Ricardo's Pizza
Positionfor EC Managed IT
Increasefor Fontana Ponds & Water Features
Increasefor Onestop Disposal
For over 19 years we have had the great pleasure of working with some great clients. hear what they have to say about us.
Our team at Wrapguys.com would like to thank you and your team for ALL of the great advice and services you have provided us from day one. You taught us that a solid business is built up in stages, and every stage you introduce to us helps it grow stronger and stronger.
Your marketing strategies are like no other, and its great that you always keep us up to date with the latest trends in this dynamic environment. Your services make the core of our business and we always look forward to your presence.
Sales ManagerWrap Guys
Raising the bar on your expectations…
In-person meetings with our team.
Our office or yours?
Proven SEO strategies and tactics.
Helping you reach the first page of search results as efficiently as possible.
That’s right. No hard-to-get-out-of contracts. Cool beans!
No hidden fees!
Our quoting process lets you know ahead of time exactly what you can expect from our team.
Quarterly performance tracking.
We will provide you with unique insight and analytics on how your website is performing.
Is your website not performing as well as you would like? Are you looking for a better way to compete with the best of the best in your industry? We can help you break the glass ceiling and reach your goal of appearing on the first page of search engine results. By using a variety of search engine optimization techniques, our team of digital marketing experts can boost your website’s performance and increase organic search traffic.
Search Engine Optimization
Search engine optimization (SEO) is the science of driving better-quality organic search traffic at a higher rate to a website through search engines like Google and Bing. By using SEO on your website, you will be able to make it easier for consumers to find the answers to their questions, gather information, and make purchases. Our team of search engine optimization experts will help cover all of your bases by tackling the three main factors that influence your website’s online performance:
- You (your business, products, services, customers, strategic objectives)
- Your competitors (individual competitors and the competitiveness of the industry)
- Search engines
Importance of SEO
Search engine optimization can help your business stand out from the crowd online by allowing you to reach your target market by appearing for the results that your customers are actually searching for. Simply put, SEO is an essential part of achieving online success. If your website was a vehicle, SEO would be the fuel the vehicle runs on. Even the fanciest, best looking vehicles won’t get very far if the tank is on empty.
SEO is important because it helps you:
- Reach your target market at different stages of the sales cycle by answering common search queries on Google, Bing, and other search engines
- Bring in more better-quality traffic made up of consumers who are more likely to buy your products or services, improving your online return on investment (ROI)
- Maintain your competitive advantage online by ranking at the top of organic search results, ahead of competitors, without relying on pay-per-click campaigns
- Stay up to date with search engine standards for providing users with higher quality search results and a better overall experience
- Stay up to date with the latest consumer behaviour and purchasing patterns by ensuring your website is fully optimized for mobile devices and voice search
SEO offers a wide range of benefits that are great for your ROI, such as:
- Improved keyword rankings: ranking above your competitors organically on search engines creates better trust and credibility—plus being number one always feels awesome
- Increased organic search traffic: organic search traffic is a long-term, cost-effective way to drive quality traffic to your website without having to buy your way to the top with pay-per-click advertising
- Increased brand awareness: ranking on the first page of search results creates better exposure and awareness for your company
- Increased lead generation: organic search traffic is one of the most effective and affordable ways to drive high-quality leads to your website
- Increased sales: search engine optimization drives better-quality traffic to your website that is also more likely to convert and, since better quality traffic leads to more sales, you’ll be rolling in the dough in no time
- Enriched consumer data: you will have access to important industry data, such as how consumers search for your products and services online, how consumers interact with your website and navigate through the sales funnel, and whether or not there are any untapped, potential markets that you could be targeting with your products and services.
Our Approach to SEO
By taking the time to first understand search engines and how they operate, and then asking the right questions and gathering the right information about your business, we can develop a unique SEO strategy that is specifically tailored to your business and industry.
Some of the core elements to our SEO approach for keeping your website zooming include:
- Information gathering: we ask questions and gather information to better understand your business’ objectives and to determine how we can help you achieve online success
- Industry research: we perform comprehensive industry research to better understand the industry’s competitiveness and the volatility of your industry’s keyword rankings on search engines
- Competitive analysis and tracking: we complete an initial competitive analysis and set up ongoing competitive tracking systems to monitor any changes being made by your competitors online
- SEO strategy development: we will develop a unique SEO strategy—short-term and long-term goals, keywords for the greatest ROI, and priority items—that is performance driven, realistic, and personalized, based on the information that we gather about your business, industry, and competitors
- SEO implementation: we will perform the initiatives set out in the SEO strategy, such as optimizing meta tags, heading hierarchy, on-page text content, contextual tags, XML sitemap, Google Search Console, Google My Business listings, internal linking structures, and external link building
- Ongoing performance tracking: we continuously monitor the performance for your website, competitor websites, and organic keyword rankings across your target geographical locations through the high-performance tracking systems we put in place
- Quarterly performance reporting: we provide quarterly reports with unique insights and analytics on how your website is performing with regards to traffic sources, top landing pages, geographical traffic, conversions, enter points, exit points, bounce rates, devices (mobile vs desktop), and average time spent on page
SEO is constantly changing. So, how are you supposed to keep up with the latest trends and techniques? Ask us. We will keep you informed on the latest SEO standards and will take the time to answer any questions you might have, such as:
- Why do I need SEO for my website?
- How do I know what keywords to use and where to use them?
- How do I increase my search rankings without paid advertising?
- What is the difference between white-hat and black-hat SEO techniques?
- How long does it take to see results from SEO?
- How come my website is not ranking on the first page of search results?
- Will securing my website with HTTPS help my rankings?
- Are meta keywords still relevant?
- How do I optimize my website for Bing Search?
- How do I optimize my website for local SEO?