Commander Warehouse is the leading distributor in BC and Alberta for both material handling and storage products. While they may have become big shots in their industry over the past 50+ years, they still maintain their humble beginnings by focusing on providing customers with superior products for improving efficiencies. They also continue to pass down their wisdom on the importance of utilizing proper material handling and storage solutions.Visit Website
Since Commander Warehouse had a complex website that was built on a system that was not widely supported, the client didn’t have the ability to properly update the website in the ways that would market their brand well. This made their website an infective marketing tool and drove Commander Warehouse to focus more on traditional marketing mediums and less on their online presence.
Feeling trapped and unsure about how to move into digital marketing, they hoped to find a company that would handle all of their marketing needs. When they turned to us for help, we went above and beyond by taking the opportunity to show them digital marketing that would work well for their business, opening new doors that they didn’t even know existed.
position on Google for
increase in interaction
with paid ads
Commander Warehouse wanted to partner with a marketing company that was willing to work within their budget and was capable of providing them with anything they needed. So, we adapted our services to suit their needs.
Rather than suggesting that they redo their website right out of the gate, we wanted to make sure that we fully understood what was important to their business. We spent 100+ hours over a few months learning their current system, so that we could figure out how to adapt it and make it easier for them to edit. Once the content on the website was relevant, we saw viewers returning and engaging.
Two years later, after we had squeezed everything we could out of the old website, we started talking with the client about creating a new performance-focused website that would provide even better results. As soon as they gave us the green light, we redeveloped, redesigned, and remarketed their website, while also helping them adapt their offering to meet their clients’ needs. The results have been night and day: more leads and business growth!
By focusing on creating a strong, mutual relationship with Commander Warehouse, we gave them the confidence to trust us to provide support for all their sales and marketing initiatives. Some of the different tactics we used to support Commander Warehouse and increase their lead generation included:
We constantly update their website with new content and meta tags to ensure that they continue to rank on the first page of search results.
By using a variety of different ad campaigns, we have helped Commander Warehouse push certain products in certain provinces.
We redesigned their old website to make it easier for them to update, while also helping them provide a better user experience for potential customers.
We regularly update the Commander Warehouse website with new content to ensure that it remains fresh and beneficial for customers. We also write multiple blog articles a month to answer common customer questions and to continue to build authority with Google to rank well.
We manage and run a variety of different email marketing campaigns to help Commander Warehouse continue to engage past customers with new product offerings.
- Increased SalesCommander Warehouse sold 8 years’ worth of inventory in 1 year with SEM ads for a specific product.
- Better Online EngagementCommander Warehouse’s website continues to rank better over time.
- Lead GenerationCommander Warehouse’s lead generation has improved over 100%.
- Company GrowthCommander Warehouse has enough exposure to overcome downtimes in the economy.
- Outranks CompetitorsCommander Warehouse has raised the barrier for new companies entering the market.
In order to help keep business booming, we provide Commander Warehouse with everything they need to exceed their marketing goals and ambitions. Some of our ongoing work with Commander Warehouse includes:
- Content Writing—Regularly writing blog articles and improving website content to reach new potential customers.
- Blog Article Writing—Regularly writing blog articles to answer common client questions and to market
their product offering.
- Search Engine Optimization—Constantly updating the website content and meta tags to ensure that the website continues to rank at the top of search results.
- Ad Campaigns—Optimizing ad campaigns to display specific products in specific geographical regions.
- Social Media—Optimizing social media ads and campaigns to reach the best possible leads.
- Website Updates—Constantly updating and improving the current website to ensure that it continues to turn
users into leads.
- In-Person Meetings—Meeting with the team from Commander Warehouse on a regular basis to ensure that we can continue to provide them with the best services.