Inner Good provides an easy-to-use online resource to people living throughout Canada who are looking for high-quality medical products and health and wellness advice. Specializing in ostomy supplies, wound care, continence, and nutritional supplements, Inner Good aims to help customers find faster solutions to their medical and lifestyle needs by offering a range of intuitive product bundles, customizable subscription options, and online support from certified health professionals.Visit Website
When Inner Good first reached out to us, they were having issues with the overall functionality of their online store—problems with searching, sorting, promoting sales, you name it. They wanted to work with a team that would not only create a system that would increase their online sales but also represent their brand better. We are that team.
increase in gross sales
through the online store
When it came to working with Inner Good, we tried to approach things a little differently by taking our time to find an eCommerce platform that could handle thousands of products, while still allowing the system to be completely customized. In order to find the right eCommerce platform for Inner Good’s needs, we met with them on several occasions to analyze how their customers were using the online store and to learn more about what was important to their customers. After that, we brainstormed a selection of different tactics that would help boost their online sales.
By taking into consideration what was important to Inner Good’s clients, we were able to implement certain initiatives that convinced their customers to make more purchases online. Some of the different tactics we used to help improve Inner Good’s online sales included:
We designed and developed a new website that would speak directly to Inner Good’s customers, while also representing their brand in a fresh and approachable manner.
We used a series of heatmapping tools that provided us with better insights into where users were spending most of their time on the website and what was causing dropout rates on the shopping cart, so that we could improve user experience and sales numbers.
- Increase in site engagement Inner Good’s website has increased site engagement substantially.
- More online sales Inner Good’s online sales have improved significantly.
- Increase in brand power Inner Good’s brand is now easily recognized by a wide range of users.
- Product lines are easily understood Even the most complex product lines are now easily understood by customers.
Over the years, we have continued to work closely with the team at Inner Good to ensure that
all of their digital marketing needs are being met. Some of the ongoing work that we do for Inner Good includes:
- Search Engine Optimization—Optimizing and re-optimizing the website on a regular basis to ensure that it appears on the first page of Google.
- Ongoing Support—Providing support for all their digital marketing and tech needs, including pushing certain products.
- In-Person Meetings—We continue to meet with the Inner Good team on a regular basis to ensure that they are continuously happy with how their website is performing.
The team at Firstpage Marketing has been excellent to deal with and have provided reliable account management from day one. Inner Good was well supported on many topics, from eCommerce strategy, customer experience, SEO and Adwords. We continue to rely on them as a business and marketing resource and we highly recommend their team for other start-up online retailers.
Cofounder + CMOInner Good